Powered by Blogger.

Cure phlegm and sore throat with the wonders of radish!

           
             Nowadays illnesses are spreading around the world with no definite season and no preferred person. Fever, dizziness and cough is just a minor cases, yet it’s very hard to prevent it and look for its remedy.
I’ve been a mother for many times since I’ve gave birth three times already. As a mother, when my kids are sick it really makes me worried a lot. It really makes me think deeper what medicines could I give to my kids to cure them.
            Whenever they have a fever, I am a bit relax and not much worried, because I will just give them a paracetamol to take in every 6 hours until they become in good again. But whenever they have a cough, I am madly worried thinking about it. I am a mother so it really makes me cry and hurts when I saw my kids suffering from this illness.

             In my experienced, my youngest son which is just 9 months at that time, he is really vomiting when he has a cough. He could not have a good sleep at night, can’t bottle feed as he wants because he will just vomit it, and really suffering from the pain he feels every time he coughs.

               Until the time that I’ve discovered the power of radish juice mix with Kalamansi juice. I have heard it many times before but I’ve never try it since. At first, I've tried only one radish and 5 kalamansi. My son did not like it as it was tasted so bitter and sour, but after 3 days I could really see the improvement of his condition as he gets better than the last few days until the phlegm and his cough had gone. 
                 Now, I'm not much worried whenever my kids has a cough or sore throat, cause I know already what to do and I know that it is very effective then. I have added honey as well so it will get tasty and my kids will love it more! Try it yours and be amaze on the wonders of radish! Trust me! Mom knows best! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment